Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Who am I ? ...




                             
My name is Marion Tournier, I am eighteen years old.
I live near  La Côte Saint André (Hector Belioz’s hometown) in a small village in the countryside named Balbins. But when I go to class, I live in Grenoble with two friends. I'm studying Spanish at the University Stendhal to become a teacher.



Concerning my personality, I admit that I am stubborn, hyperactive, clumsy, and I also have a very strong personality (that is what makes my charm) My temperament makes me always want to reach my goals, to follow my dreams.


Like many of us I have a lot of passions that rock my life :
To begin, I have been practicing horse-riding since I am three years old; I had the opportunity a few years ago, to buy my own horse: New Bell.









I love music especially classic music. In fact, since my childhood I have been practicing the piano in a conservatory. I have a great admiration for the masterpieces of Mozart.






Aside from that I listen to a lot of Reggae music. I often go to reggae gigs.
Finally, I love poetry and mountainous landscapes like those of Grenoble’s area.
I hope this description will help you to get to know me better.






Have a nice day,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment