Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The bad word that starts with an E


  1.       * First, at the start of the exam, we can see Mr Bean who is a bit confused because he does'nt know immediately where to sit. Once sat, I think he's relaxed like he speaks with his partner. I would even say that he isn't stressed because he's concerned to be better than his partner showing him everything he has.When he takes the subject, he is excited and looks all around him.
              * During the exam, he begins to fear, stress and panic (to)by reading the subject.He becomes a little crazy and tries to cheat by looking at the work of his partner with all means.
              * Towards at  the end of the exam, he hurries to finish, and stop to sheat.


    2. When I past an important exam I have many feelings. Indeed at the start of the exam or many days before I'm stressed and I think I will not pass my exam. I can't sleep and I'm tired. In front of my copy my heart beating fast. I'm looking in my memory my lesson for answer to questions. Often I lose my memory because I'm afraid. After I must to be calm for be a warrior. Finally I try to do my exam correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment